3. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content. The Diocese of Allentown does not represent or warrant that use of any Content will not infringe rights of third parties. The Diocese of Allentown has no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided or posted by others.
4. No Warranties. The information on this web site is provided "as is", "as available" and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files of this web site are disclaimed. The information may contain errors, problems or other limitations. As a condition to our providing the information on this web site, the viewer agrees that we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential damages or any other damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We would not provide this web site and information without such limitations. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, currentness, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Diocese of Allentown and each of its employees, representatives, contractors and agents, from any and all claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding: (1) your use of this web site; (2) the use of any content or information you provide, as long as such use is not inconsistent with this agreement; (3) information or material posted or transmitted by you; and (4) any violation of this agreement by you.
7. Communications. You should not send any confidential information to the Diocese of Allentown on this web site and the content of any such communication to this web site or e-mail, will not be considered confidential. Any information sent to this web site via Internet e-mail or through the web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. We assume no responsibility for the loss of confidentiality for any information that you transmit to us via the Internet.
8. Links. This web site may contain links to non-Diocese of Allentown web sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked web sites are not under the control of the Diocese of Allentown and the Diocese of Allentown is not responsible for the content of any linked web site, or any link contained in a linked web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Diocese of Allentown of the web site, and the Diocese of Allentown shall have no responsibility for information which is referenced by or linked to this web site.
Effective February 1, 2001
The Diocese of Allentown will not collect any personal information about you (such as your name, address, or telephone number) unless you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want this information to be collected by us, please do not submit it. In the course of using our site, however, we automatically track certain information about you. This information includes the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address. Many sites automatically collect this information.
Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, however, removing cookies may reduce the speed at which you move through our site.
We only use the information which is provided through our site to help us improve our services to you, to provide you with the products you have requested, to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you, for marketing purposes and for other internal purposes. The Diocese of Allentown does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others outside of The Diocese of Allentown companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and consultants.
The Diocese of Allentown has implemented a number of security features throughout the The Diocese of Allentown site to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, database information is kept separate from live servers and is firewall protected. Please be advised, however, that although The Diocese of Allentown has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from The Diocese of Allentown via the The Diocese of Allentown site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent. The Diocese of Allentown has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Copyright © 2002 The Diocese of Allentown. All rights reserved.
Monday-Friday - 9:00 a.m.
5:00 p.m. Vigil
Holy Day Masses
Vigil: 6:30 p.m.
and 6:30 p.m.
Confessions will continue to be held in the church on Saturdays from 4:00-4:45 p.m. or by appointment.
from 4:00 - 4:45 p.m.
Please be aware that Monsignor Klinger has been the victim of a continuing email scam. Fake emails that appear to be from Msgr. Klinger have been sent to several parishioners asking for help. Please note that Msgr. Klinger would never ask a parishoner to help by asking for gift cards and does not have a g-mail account. Thank you.
The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is dedicated to becoming a community of disciples of Jesus Christ. As disciples we make Jesus Christ a living reality in the lives of the members of our parish family. By guiding and encouraging our people to discipleship through a heightened awareness of our Lord's presence in their lives, the parish community becomes a visible and active expression of the Living Christ in our world today.